- Slovenia is a member of the Schengen area that has no internal borders. Citizens of a number of countries can enter the Schengen area with a valid travel document and without a visa.
- List of countries (Click on your country to check if you require a visa and where it can be obtained.) https://www.gov.si/en/registries/countries
- Entry & residence (https://www.gov.si/en/topics/entry-and-residence/#e53413)
- Slovenia’s representations abroad (https://www.gov.si/en/state-authorities/ministries/ministry-of-foreign-affairs/slovenias-representations-abroad/)
- Due to COVID-19 certain restrictions may apply for crossing the state borders. More information can be found here.
- Upon request, the Organizing Committee will be pleased to send a personal letter of invitation to enable participants to obtain visas for attendance at the ISSS 2022. These invitation letters cannot be considered as an offer of financial support by the ISSS 2022 organizers.
Join 2 symposia and save money!
Did you see our special offer?
You can join not just 1 symposium, but 2 symposia for a special price!
Don't miss the chance to participate at 2 symposia, meet more speakers and participants & get access to more workshops & content.
Save money and join us at ISSS 2022 & HPTLC 2022!